Thank you to everyone who who took the time to respond to the very first survey by new collaborative consumption business, TaskRunners.
For those of you who don’t know, TaskRunners aims to carve out opportunities for free time and extra cash by sharing tasks across neighbourhoods and communities.
This exciting little client of mine is run by soon-to-be-mumma on a mission Cheryl Leong who is throwing her all behind hooking up people with assistance of all kind.
1) Which of the following best describes you? (select all that apply)A whopping 45.3% of respondents are drowning from the weight of the domestic burden and would really like some help around the home. We totally understand! There are so many more important things to do than fold washing, constantly battling it out with household mess and chasing your tail in a never-ending cycle of demanding household tasks!
2) Does the idea of sharing tasks appeal to you?
3) Why does the idea of sharing tasks with other people appeal to you? (select all that apply)
4) Would you rather pay someone to do a task for you or swap getting your task done for helping someone do theirs?
5) What kinds of things would you like to have more time for? (select all that apply)
6) What kinds of things would you be happy to help people with? Either for a fee or to swap. (select all that apply)
7) What kinds of things would you be happy to have other people in your community do for you? (select all that apply)
8) What kinds of things would you consider paying for if they were offered? (select all that apply)
9) Have you used any of the following businesses? (select all that apply)
10) How did you first hear about this survey?
11) Where do you think we should advertise, blog and promote ourselves?
12) What suburb/town do you live in?
13) What Gender are you?
64% of our respondents were female. So we can see there are a lot of women out there who are either in need of help, really keen to offer help or both!
14) What Age Group do you fit into?
15) What social media channels do you use or follow? (select all that apply)