Unashamedly Creative was commissioned to plan and work as the event manager for the launch party.
The main aim of the startup product launch was to:
- Build a following for eXpertLocal
- Get people interested in the idea of eXpertLocal
- Reach out to artists, creatives and key community locals
- Focus on bringing unique discovery experiences together as a showcase of what is available via eXpertLocal
Unashamedly Creative worked on the following elements:
- All aspects of the events management. This included sourcing the venue, working with the venue to ensure food and beverage service, securing entertainment, setup, shutdown and activities and on the ground support on the night.
- Creating an RSVP list of key guests from the press, startup scene and creative sectors
- Associated marketing, content creation and social media management
- Photography for the event
eXpertLocal’s launch was booked to venue capacity and included special events such as tasting of indigenous cooking with crocodile and emu cuisine, beer matching and tasting, a professional talk and beer tasting with the lead brewer from St Peters Brewery, a professional talk and slideshow with graffiti artist Amuze and tag writing workshop for the guests.
The launch party saw 50% of guests sign up for news and a strong demonstration of commitment to the Redfern and Inner West creative scenes.
“That has to be the coolest launch I’ve ever attended”
“Crocodile?! Are you kidding me? I ate crocodile!”
“Loving the tag wall- what a great way to spend an evening”
“I didn’t realise how much was involved in graffiti art’ this is so much fun”