The ability to break down a new concept while also encouraging a strong SEO performance takes skill. Working with an Australian startup that respects web copy is incredibly rewarding.
Real estate crowdfunding startup, Brickraise, wanted an Australian copywriter to help take their launch global.
Unashamedly Creative was chosen for the task.
The build of the website launch has been split into two parts:
• The pre-launch registration website
• The real estate crowdfunding portal
This case study focuses on the launch of the pre-launch website.
The aim of the pre-launch registration website copy was to:
§ Focus on customers from the identified target markets:
1) Real estate developers looking to make use of the real estate crowdfunding model
2) People looking to make use of real estate investment to generate funds in an easy, accessible and low barrier way
§ Attract visitors via the pre-launch page ready for the launch via SEO and creative copywriting
§ Explains the concept of real estate crowdfunding to the intended market
§ Test interest in the product before launch
§ Announce that a new way to invest in real estate will soon be available in Australia, New Zealand and beyond
Briefing was completed through a series of phone meetings with the client.
Work occurred in a team structure.
This included using:
• Cisco WebEx for regular demonstrations and weekly meetings
• Managing assets via a dedicated project management portal
• Trimming the copy and working through the process of drafting in tandem with the design
• Continual communication between copywriter, developer, designer and client
The Brickraise pre-launch registration site is live. It is accepting applications from interested real estate developers and investors.
We were able to launch the website to build momentum and interest with a six month lead in for the main site launch.
All web copy for the registration website and for the main website has been delivered. Stay tuned for more details!
You can follow the Brickraise journey via the website.