Since surveying the freelance market in 2011, and running the Freelance Jungle as a social club for the last 3 years, the Freelance Jungle will now be gaining an additional level of assistance for freelancers around the country via an Australian online freelance course.
The Freelance Jungle’s 100 Day Trek
The 100 day trek is designed to provide freelancer in Australia what they need to know from the start to working, profitable in 100 days.
This Australian online freelance course is designed to help you get from freelancing zero to hero through all kinds of advice, connections and assistance.
However like any trek through any kind of Jungle, the Freelance Jungle’s 100 Day Trek is a course for freelancers who are:
- Looking to put in the hard yards and turn freelancing into a career
- Are not afraid of having to do exercises, plans and wok during the course
- Looking for practical advice, tips and ideas that will then turn into your own elbow grease
Taking on the challenge of the Freelance Jungle’s 100 Day Trek means you want more from a course than simply reading and can put in the effort to become a freelancer.
I provide the structure and the Australian online freelance course, you supply the enthusiasm.
Freelancing topics covered include:
- How to get freelance work without a net, in your underpants
- Building the right foundation for kick off
- How to win business even in a lean climate
- Lead generation techniques
- Turning free work opportunities into strategic choices (not just freebies)
- Creative Marketing 101 for freelancers
- Lion taming difficult clients
- Ethical freelancers starts and ends with you
- How to say no to really dumb ideas without feeling guilty
- Time management, project juggling and getting stuff done
- Networking without the sleazy cheesy vibe
- All the dry, boring stuff you need to know to stay safe
- How to upsell a job, secure regular work and diversify all at the same time
The course will be conducted with a mix of online, email and on Skype elements. You can choose what structure works for you the best, however each 100 days includes a Skype call for each participant to discuss your specific problems at the beginning and end of the course as well as set touch points during the course itself.
This is a Australian online freelance course for freelancers designed to fit your timetable AND get you closer to making the cash without the headache.
Networking events will also be held in Sydney and other cities where the demand is high. I’m happy to travel to cities and towns to help out my fellow freelancers.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE AUSTRALIAN ONLINE FREELANCE COURSE, 100 DAYS OF FREELANCE
* 100 pieces of info to help you kick freelance arse in blog, email, class and exercise format
* A one on one coaching session with me for an hour to talk about your freelance blues
* Exclusive access to a closed community to share information
Plus networking opportunities and much, much more.
Price: As much as I’d love to this for free, it’s taken me 4 months to build the course. So the price is $149. Purchase BEFORE 1st February 2015 and that price is $99.
Keen? More details will be posted during January.
Register for more information here (or contact me direct via email@example.com to purchase).