Want to learn content marketing? Now is your chance!
Learn content marketing in a supportive environment. Say goodbye to blogging and hello to a big picture view of your content marketing. This course is for businesses, startups and freelancers who have dabbled in blogging, but are having trouble maintaining momentum and/or are not finding the conversion they require with your current content marketing.
You can learn content marketing in a safe, supportive environment during a workshop tailored specifically to meet your business needs.
The aim of this content marketing workshop is to help you:
- Learn content marketing such as blogging, social media, raw social media and more
- Better understand content and the types of content marketing choices available to you
- Identify what content forms match your interest and your intended audience
- Understand the different ways you can apply content marketing to your customer service and sales efforts
- Convert people who are choosing between your business and a competitor to your customer with content
- Learn how to save money, time and resources through planning your content production
- Understand why you need to include your customer buying cycle within your content marketing
- Measure how your content is working, and what to do if it isn’t
- Present a strong case for content as part of your ongoing marketing to stakeholders and naysayers
- Work out how to spot when your content marketing endeavours are working
Who should attend?
Creating Customer Friendly Content is designed to help out:
- Any individual, freelancer, business or startup investigating content as part of their ongoing marketing activities
- Any business or startup that recognises a review of current content activities is required
- Any business or startup looking to build a strong, engaging and sales driving story for their customers
- Any business or startup that is looking to investigate all different kinds of content from blogging and beyond
- Marketing departments and teams who are looking to learn content marketing or strengthen particular areas
The idea is to learn content marketing in a way that supports YOUR aims.
The sorts of things you’ll learn in this content marketing workshop:
- An overview of content and why it is (but it isn’t) blogging
- Is content marketing right for you business?
- Choosing the right content marketing channels for your needs
- Developing your voice for content marketing
- Learn content marketing types – raw, social media, blogging and more
- Matching your content marketing ideas with the right audience
- An overview of how SEO influences your content marketing
- How to create a content plan- and stick to it!
- Tricks to bootstrapping your way to content creation glory
- Why content isn’t just for Christmas
The workshop includes:
- 1 day tailored workshop on content marketing
- 3 page after care and action plan
Includes pre-assessment and research into your goals, a whole day workshop, lunch and aftercare post the event for $299.
DATES FOR SYDNEY AND WOLLONGONG WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
ALSO AVAILABLE- IN HOUSE CONSULTING FOR TEAMS OF UP TO 5 PEOPLE AT YOUR WORKPLACE.
NOTE: This is not a course on ‘how to be a blogger’ or a ‘how to make your blog your job’.
This is about using blogging and content to support your business needs. As an entry requirement to this course, you must have a business or freelance career currently in operation, work as part of a marketing team or are in the late stages of startup mode.
To register your interest in the ‘Creating Customer Friendly Content’ workshop, email rebekah (at) unashamedlycreative.com.au