Is your marketing working or are you simply putting one foot in front of the other? Don’t have time for marketing plans or spending loads of energy on planning?
Why not try the Unashamedly Creative Marketing Diagnosis and Treatment plan! I’ll assess your current and past marketing efforts and bring you a healthier marketing plan for the future.
The Marketing Diagnosis and Treatment Plan is designed to give you an honest assessment of your current marketing activities, advice on creating touch point marketing across various channels and give you the right advice for future activities.
The plan is designed to:
- Assess the performance of your current marketing activities
- Identify areas of improvement
- Investigate ways to expand your existing marketing channels
- Create marketing touch points that give your customers more ways to discover your products in a crowded marketplace
- Suggest new activities and potential new audiences
- Give you an understanding of your audience and marketing needs and apply this to your existing marketing budget (financial, time and labour wise)
How does it work?
- Drop me an email indicating you’d like me to take a look at your marketing for you via the Marketing and Diagnosis Treatment Plan. Please include a brief outline of your current problems in this initial email
- I pop on my Dr Diagnosis hat and send you through some applicable questions and a couple of exercises to fill in, together with the invoice
- You pay the invoice, describe those symptoms further by answering the questions and completing the exercises provided. This will also include supplying any existing social media, web channels and/or examples of marketing you are currently using
- It’s time for the exploratory surgery stage! I grab my scalpel and slice into your current marketing channels and assess what is working, what isn’t, and critically analyse the current state of play for your marketing.
- After this is complete, I couple this with the information you previously provided as well as my own research into your industry and create a suggested treatment plan
- Once the suggested treatment plan is built, I’ll contact you to book an appointment, and we’ll hook up on Skype for an hour of intensive digging into your marketing based on those findings
- From here, the report is finalised and you leave with a sparkling new treatment plan for moving forward
The Marketing Diagnosis Plan is for:
Any business, startup or freelancer who needs an objective review of your current marketing activities and who wants to ensure the marketing you do is efficient, effective and gaining results.
Is this you?
- You have particular marketing issues that require diagnosis, treatment and remedy
- You want to explore new ways to reach out to your existing and intended customers
- You want a solid plan to springboard your marketing efforts
- Your current marketing feels tired or a lot of hard work for minimal return on investment
- You are unsure of how marketing could work for your business and need advice on where to begin
- You simply don’t have time to create your own marketing plans but want to make sure your ongoing activities are fruitful and lead to sales
- You want to gain an insight into current marketing practices and how they can work for you without spending hours on research, assessment and planning
If the answer is yes to any of the scenarios above, I can help!
Marketing Diagnosis and Treatment Plan includes:
- A review of current marketing channels
- A review of your marketing health
- A review of your social media health
- A customer audience assessment
- Suggested areas of improvement based on current practices
- Suggested action plan
- A selection of ideas to try
- A 1 hour follow up Skype call to talk you through your new plan
The Marketing Diagnosis and Treatment Plan is ideal for businesses, startups, entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to have your current marketing assessed, and an action plan be put in place for a brighter marketing future.
The Marketing Diagnosis and Treatment Plan is designed to give you the learning and information you need to improve your current marketing situation while giving you the insight and tools needed to continue to confidently work on your marketing into the future.
You’ll gain an understanding of what marketing is and isn’t working for you currently, plus some actionable ideas to add to your marketing mix. This, together with an overview of how you can better support your marketing and business growth goals, will take you from simply plodding through your marketing and doing it ‘just because’ to having actual measurable ideas and improvements.
Take your marketing from zero to hero now!
Come see the doctor and get some magic marketing health happening for $999.
What to know more? Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org