eXpertLocal is an Australian collaborative consumption business that encourages people to host their own local experiences for other Sydney siders. A two sided marketplace, eXpertLocal needed assistance with gaining a following on social media and via the blog.
Unashamedly Creative was engaged as the social media producer and content creator to help reach out to potential hosts and participants.
The main aim of the project was to:
- Build a following for eXpertLocal via social media
- Educate the customers on how to make use of the eXpertLocal product via the blog
- Create a strategy as content creator that encouraged organic outreach to creative individuals and solopreneurs
Unashamedly Creative worked on the following elements as social media producer and content creator:
- Social media planning and scheduling
- Reporting and social media analytics
- Direct social media management
- Outreach activities to grow the social media numbers
- Planning a series of blogs to not just educate the customer but also create a connection with the intended audience
eXpertLocal’s Facebook presence grew to over 1000 with minimal advertising. It also included regular shout outs, promotions and recruitment for new hosts.
The blog plan included a “what’s on in Sydney” thematic that attracted the eye of everything from dog walkers to wellness professionals, local musicians and other startups.
Founder at eXpertLocal
Rebekah excels at providing ideas, design and copy that is creative, engaging and easy-to-digest. Her marketing initiatives have always been timely, suited to the right budget and extremely well targeted.
Being involved with so many startups and businesses, Rebekah has a network of people whereby she gets eXpertLocal exposure in various online and offline publications that would not otherwise have considered us. And best of all, she does this without even being asked.
She is very easy to work with and provides me with direction, motivation and support that has lead the way in helping me move forward with eXpertLocal.
I have no hesitation in recommending Rebekah to anyone”