Sydney’s premier social bridge club, the North Shore Bridge Club were investigating ways to attract new blood to their competitive, learning and social club games. While their existing website serviced the clubs existing members, the site left little room for bringing novices and lapsed players to the game of bridge.
North Shore Bridge Club wanted to draw in new members and create a step through introduction to welcome new players to the game.
Unashamedly Creative was approached to initially review existing web presence and advise on web design and Sydney SEO copywriting solutions. From here, Unashamedly Creative introduced Bright Spark Creative to the project for WordPress web design and undertook the necessary localised to Sydney SEO copywriting for the website.
The main aim of the project was to:
- Build a new website that enticed new members through easy to understand language, a visually design, and through demonstrating
- Localise elements of SEO copywriting to Sydney
- Create an easy to follow site that incorporated a game and lesson timetable and support for learning
Unashamedly Creative worked on the following elements:
- Selection and planning of SEO keywords
- Write appealing yet easy to understand SEO rich copy
- Advising on necessary elements for information architecture and site structure for SEO
- Advising on plug-ins required to boost performance
- Assistance with project management of the project
While the copywriting was completed by Unashamedly Creative, Bright Spark Creative incorporated the WordPress website with suitable features including the game timetables. Rather than opt for generic stock photos, Bright Spark Creative also shot live action game play photography of the club for the entire site.
The Learn to Play Bridge microsite was delivered on time and to specification. The site itself presents well as an introduction to club life and the game of bridge while focussing on Sydney in a SEO copywriting sense. The site is functional, stable and designed with its intended audience in mind.