Content Marketing Plans
Content marketing plans are extremely popular yet often underutilised form of marketing. Being able to choose the right topics to blog about, managing the scheduling and production via social media, plus also ensuring your audience is able to find your content is extremely important.
With Unashamedly Creative content marketing plans, you can start your journey into content the right way. Whether you are already blogging or are considering it as a possibility for your business in the future, this plan is for you!
My content marketing plans operate on the premise of diagnosis, treatment and maintaining future health of your business by:
- Crafting a strong and believable story for your business or startup
- Ensuring the needs of your intended audience are met through all stages of the buying cycle- from window shopping through to loyal brand champions
- Assessing the sort of content marketing would work best for your existing customer base
- Identifying common customer questions, issues, complaints and objections, and design ways to use your blog, social media and marketing content to minimise their impact on your business
- Cutting down the legwork of customer service
- Helping you stay motivated to create content
- Providing tips, tricks and advice on content usage, scheduling and creation for the long term
- Building content marketing plans that your staff can follow and activate
What’s the process involved with my content marketing plans?
Glad you asked!
- Drop me an email indicating you’d like me to take a look at your content and we can start talking about content marketing plans to suit your purposes. Please include a brief outline of your current problems in this initial email
- I pop on my Dr Diagnosis hat and send you through some applicable questions and a couple of exercises to fill in, together with the invoice
- You pay the invoice, describe those symptoms further by answering the questions and completing the exercises provided. This will also include your website and blog.
- It’s time for the exploratory surgery stage! I grab my scalpel and slice into your current blog and assess what is working, what isn’t, and critically analyse the current state of play for your blog
- After this is complete, I couple this with the information you previously provided as well as my own research into your industry and create a suggested treatment plan
- Once the suggested treatment plan is built, I’ll contact you to book an appointment, and we’ll hook up on Skype for an hour of intensive digging into your content based on those findings
- From here, the content marketing plan is finalised and you leave with a sparkling new treatment plan for moving forward
What sorts of businesses benefit from my content marketing plans?
My content marketing plans are ideal for any business or startup who wants to review their current content efforts to make them efficient and worthwhile.
Is this you?
- You currently blog and use social media, but are finding it isn’t gaining traction with your intended audience
- You are finding it increasingly hard to keep up with the demands of your current blogging and social media timetable
- You want to minimise the time spent responding to the same customer questions and complaints, but are not sure how to go about it
- You want to start using content marketing for your business or startup needs, but don’t know where to start
- You’d like to tell a compelling business story via your blog, content marketing and social media while also being able to support your SEO and customer enquiry needs
- You want to strengthen your branding and work towards having a loyal audience that shares your content for you
- Your keen on content but are not sure what would work and/or how to do things properly
If the answer to any of these is yes, we need to talk.
My content marketing plans include:
- A review of your current blog offering
- Market and audience assessment
- A content marketing plan based on your customer buying cycle
- A selection of blog shells for new titles
- A scheduling plan to follow
- A plan for creating content on your own
- Suggested activities for content creation outside of your business blogging efforts such as newsletters, PR and guest blogging situations
- Suggestions on distribution channels to increase your content’s exposure across social media
- An action plan
- Complimentary eBook on creating great content
What sorts of things will result from making use of content marketing plans?
My content marketing plans can give the boost needed for any business starting or continuing a strong love affair with your blog and content production. It is designed to give you the information you need to improve the health of your content marketing activities while giving you the insight and tools needed to continue to confidently work on the blog and other content forms into the future.
You’ll gain an understanding of what is and isn’t working, plus some actionable items and other content ideas to add to the mix. You’ll know how to raise your blogs profile and distribute in such a way as to attract readers and turn them into customers.