Copywriting for website case study
Copywriting for website isn’t only about SEO. In an ever increasing environment of competition in the functions, hotel and restaurant arenas, The East Village Hotel were seeking low cost devices to showcase their hotel to the general public and offer a way for each market to obtain the information they needed in a timely fashion. The website was hard to navigate, unable to be updated easily and had no way of capturing who was requesting information.
- To provide the hotel with an online reference point for information regarding general pub life, the restaurant and functions for both staff to refer to and for direct enquiries.
- To showcase the main draw cards the hotel- the food of Adam Spencer, the beauty of the hotel and its history and its community contribution vibe.
- To assist the functions team in having a usable reference, as well as streamlining the enquiry process.
1) Migrate the site away from standard flash web to customised WordPress for ease of updating and content management
2) Design a look that reflected the hotel whilst catering to the Hotel’s difference audiences together with photography
3) Work with a developer to meet all the needs of the hotel within a relatively short time frame (4 weeks) and within a tight budget (less than $1K) including copy, design, project management, build and deployment.
Rebekah from Unashamedly Creative worked with Dylan Fairweather, owner of the East Village Hotel to ascertain which elements were required for the hotel. This became a brief for Bright Spark Creative to work with in terms of building a WordPress site.
Ryan from Bright Spark Creative workshopped choices and features to find a template to match the Hotel’s needs and then customised it to suit. In the mean time, Rebekah prepared copy and a rough guideline of site map, together with all marketing assets, information and physical information for the build on a project management level.
This was added in a phased approach, along with previous photography of the venue done by Ryan Linnegar.
The website was launched on time and to budget and met all the customer’s specifications. Copywriting for website not only performed well in terms of SEO, it attracted the right clientele.
As part of the build, the Hotel now has a viable platform for their Executive Chef, Adam Spencer, to add his own take on his dishes and talk about food. The hotel also enjoys a streamlined process of capturing data related to functions and obtaining hot sales leads. The Hotel also has a useful, visually appealing and easy to maintain site they continue to use for years to come.
Looking for copywriting for website based projects?
To find out how we can build a solution to help your business, contact Rebekah firstname.lastname@example.org
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.