Chasing down solid online marketing tips for brand new industries is hard. Australian start-ups, up and coming industries, even innovative twists on old small business favourites can struggle.
Here’s how you get a new industry to stick using online marketing tips
Creating your definition
Create your story idea
Take this example and look at the concept of Australian death doulas:
Look for public relations opportunities
Be the journalist’s ally by:
- Making sure the topic is noteworthy
- Doing your research and find the journalists that write on your topic
- When you pitch the story, get to the crux of the story fast
- Why it matters has to be in the first line of your pitch or the first paragraph of your release. Serve it on an enticing platter
- Make your press release easy to skim and the low attention span
- Forget waffle, jargon and industry speak
Make friends within the industry
Still hungry for offline and online marketing tips?
Curious about getting some online marketing tips working for your business? Get in touch now or via rebekah @ unashamedlycreative dot com dot au.
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.