Let’s look at the tell-tale signs of too much small business strategy and not enough action
Your TO DO list grows but never seems to shrink
When you have a business, there is always more to do. There are always new ideas, no fires to put out and new challenges.
Ask yourself the following questions:
You pick up ideas like lint at a dry cleaner
How do you make sure you don’t gather business ideas that don’t suit you?
This is what you need to execute a small business marketing strategy in the early stages:
Send me an email via rebekah @ unashamedlycreative dot com dot au or the contact page and let’s connect to get you into a small business marketing strategy today.
- How do you pick the right small business coach for you?
- Don’t get caught up in business perfectionism. Get it done!
- The anatomy of poor communication between client and freelancer
- How working with the right content writers make all the difference
- What the people engaged in internet shame really want
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.