No kids, we’re not off to the zoo. We’re distilling the pages of Google information and what it means to SEO so you don’t have to. Take a walk through the wilderness and talk turkey on SEO and how it affects online marketing, blogging, content production and social media with a team of wild things who know their stuff. This is your dedicated SEO workshop!
The aim of this SEO workshop is to help you:
- Understand SEO
- Decide between DIY SEO or choose the right SEO consultant for your business purposes
- Devise an action plan for tackling your website’s current copy
- Demystify the geek speak behind the technical points related to SEO
- Maximise your SEO opportunities through off-page SEO techniques
Who should attend this SEO workshop?
- Any business or startup looking to balance the needs of SEO and your customers with your copy
- Any business or startup that recognises they need to review your existing website copy and SEO efforts
- Anyone looking to improve their off-page SEO efforts through social media, blogging, linking and guest blogging
- Any business or startup looking to do their own SEO or project manage an SEO consultant effectively
After the Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird- oh my!’ SEO workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what your website needs to perform in a Google driven world
- Understand what you need to ask for or do to improve your SEO
- Undertake off-page SEO activities to help strengthen your SEO efforts yourself
- Tell a dodgy SEO consultant from a decent one
- Translate a little SEO geek speak
- An overview of what is SEO, how it works for business, and how to works to find you customers
- An overview of the last 3 major changes to SEO rankings, Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird- and how they affect your online presence
- How to speak a little geek
- Answering the age old question: Should you DIY or get an SEO consultant to help?
- What is Google Authorship and how does it influence SEO?
- Tricks to bootstrapping your website’s SEO yourself
- Using social media for SEO
- Future proofing your SEO efforts
Includes pre-assessment and research into your goals, a whole day workshop, lunch and aftercare post the event for $399.
Date: August 2014
To register for information about this course, please subscribe to the email list below.