Sydney based SEO copywriting
Northern Beaches custom cabinet maker and fit-out specialist Sublime Custom Cabinetry were looking at ways to reach out to Sydney customers in an efficient and effective manner. Their website was out dated and lacked even basic SEO.
Sublime Custom Cabinetry wanted to be able to showcase their work without a difficult process in terms of website maintenance and also attract both direct customers for their work, and potential larger building contract firms to employ them as part of the build.
Unashamedly Creative was approached to initially review existing web presence and advise on web design and SEO copywriting solutions. From here, Unashamedly Creative introduced Bright Spark Creative to the project for WordPress web design and undertook the necessary Sydney based SEO copywriting for the website itself.
The main aim of the project was to:
- Build a new website that matched the client’s aims of high ranking in search, visually appealing for direct customers, and demonstrating professional craftwork to potential building contract firms
- Localise elements of SEO copywriting to Sydney and to the Northern Beaches
- Create a showcase of work
Unashamedly Creative worked on the following elements:
- Selection and planning of SEO keywords
- Write appealing yet easy to understand SEO rich copy
- Advising on necessary elements for information architecture and site structure for SEO
- Advising on plug-ins required to boost performance
- Assistance with project management of the project
The Sublime Custom Cabinetry website was delivered on time and to specification with a high focus on Sydney based SEO copywriting. It currently ranks well within Google and continues to be a source of strong business and as a strong, easy to maintain web presence for the business.
Want to move your website copy from lost to found in your local area? Contact me now via email@example.com
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.