Unashamedly Creative was engaged to help with copywriting website content for a local, family run real estate agency. Situated in the heart of Australia’s leading wine region at Tanunda, Barossa Real Estate was an established business within the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
Surviving on a placeholder web page and working in the highly competitive and ever changing game of real estate, Barossa Real Estate (BRE) needed both copy and web solutions to differentiate their business from others in the area.
• Go beyond providing information about the BRE services and also address common issues and concerns of their customer market of property owners (buying, selling, leasing), tenants, commercial entities and developers.
• Highlight the benefits associated with working with a local team as opposed to a larger, city based operation.
• Improve the business profile through engaging SEO copy and increase business profitability through sales, rentals and general interest.
• Provide a site that the client could easily update, manage and feel proud of.
Working with Ryan from Bright Spark Creative, Rebekah from Unashamedly Creative worked together with BRE to design, develop and deploy a professional yet easy to use site.
For copywriting website content (Unashamedly Creative):
Working with business owner Peter Fairweather and his team, Unashamedly Creative established a voice and write the copy needed to reflect the businesses values of:
• Professional and effective practices
• Results driven performance
• Community orientated, friendly and approachable staff
When working in Real Estate, often the perception can be the team is commission and sales driven, leaving no room for attention to detail, pride in customer service and a genuine investment in the communities in which they service. However, it became evident that Peter and his team were about as pro-community and positive in their approach as any real estate can be. From here, came the very simple but effective tagline and hook “that’s the Barossa Real Estate difference”.
Beyond the standard business copy of services Unashamedly Creative included the following elements to help assist allay customer fears and highlight the Barossa Real Estate difference:
• Providing sales tips and outline of the property management approach
• Individual profiles for each staff member including their professional credentials, community involvement and personal passions
• A celebration of the Barossa Valley and it’s unique lifestyle
Copywriting website content gave Barossa Real Estate the edge over less friendly and less community minded chains in the area.
For the web (Bright Spark Creative):
BSC worked closely with the Barossa Real Estate team to create a custom WordPress website from the ground up, integrating all back-end functionality with their existing system of updating property information. This allowed for a seamless transition from the old website to the new modern platform.
The result is a modern, visually appealing website with an exponentially improved user experience.
If you are looking for an effective web solution and the right strategy and personality for your copy, contact Rebekah today.
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.