Web copywriting services don’t have to be the run of the mill, even for the sorts of products and services we think should have that straight, business voice. Orbit Accounting and Tax are a nimble, supportive and positive accounting and tax firm in Randwick Sydney. They pride themselves on being proactive about small business accounting, freelance and sole trader needs as well as speciality areas such as self managed super funds, virtual CFO services and creating strong personal and business savings.
Unashamedly Creative was asked to capture the essence of this customer focused, fun and digitally nimble Sydney accounting firm and use her web copywriting services to the best advantage to attract the right consumer and Google’s SEO hungry eye.
The aim of the web copywriting services was to:
- Develop strong copy in line with the existing UX design
- Create a personality that was reflective of the team throughout the copy itself
- Ensure that the SEO was strong, particularly in key areas such as localising to Sydney, catering to small business and key services
- Take the mystery, fear and dry, boring connotations out of accounting and make it professional yet approachable to individuals as well as businesses
- Enhance the profile of the core team to create an air of invitation, support and openness
- Invite freelancers and small business owners to lose any preconceptions and recover from any previous bad experiences with a proactive accounting firm who understood their needs
- Add that extra something so that people with SMSF and lofty savings goals, investment properties and more would call on Orbit Accounting and Tax for their services
Providing the web copywriting services and content marketing support involved the following:
- Immersing in the Orbit Accounting and Tax brand as well as getting to know the team
- Researching, identifying and presenting the relevant SEO keyword terms
- Working from a staging website to build the appropriate copy for the website
- Writing the copy for the website and providing revisions based on feedback
- Creating profiles for the staff team members that not only presented their professional skills but also made them human, trustworthy and approachable
- Developing additional content for the blog in the initial stages as well as a foundation to good SEO practises
- Supporting the first 3 months of social media
- Providing the information for the business to be able to understand and use SEO properly going forward in their content marketing
The website copywriting services provided were extremely well received and required very little edits and revisions based on customer feedback.
- How do you pick the right small business coach for you?
- Don’t get caught up in business perfectionism. Get it done!
- The anatomy of poor communication between client and freelancer
- How working with the right content writers make all the difference
- What the people engaged in internet shame really want
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.