Writing websites for Australian startup launch
Writing websites for Australian startups and small business is both a love and a talent for Unashamedly Creative. being able to help business people and entrepreneurs bring their websites to life is something I relish.
eXpertLocal is an Australian collaborative consumption business in the travel, tourism and experience sharing sector. The site had been through a major build and required the kind of copy that would attract and excite early adopters and solopreneurs while appealing to a secondary audience of tourists and everyday Sydney-siders looking to see a new side of their city.
Unashamedly Creative was commissioned for website writing as well as the monthly eNewsletter and content marketing endeavours.
The main aim of content marketing and writing websites was to:
- Develop a fun and outgoing personality for the website that attracted both curious tourists and hosts
- Chart the internal customer service points that would require email messaging to encourage listing of activities and regular usage of the site as an experience platform
- Create a series of emails that attracted interaction from the audience on a monthly basis
- Rank well with SEO so the product could be found by travellers and visitors to Sydney and surrounds
Unashamedly Creative worked on the following elements:
- Selection and planning of SEO keywords
- Developing the voice and personality of the site as the creative copywriter with a focus on the two distinct sides of the eXpertLocal audience
- Writing the internal emails to aid with customer service
- Writing the monthly eNewsletter
- Writing websites
eXpertLocal was launched on time and to specification and accrued 100 sign ups within the first week, a great feat in collaborative consumption startup. Writing websites in this space is something I excel at. Want to find out how I can help your sharing economy business shine? Why not get in touch!
Want your brain to make the sizzling sound that only firing synapses can bring? Get more of that now by signing up for my monthly newsletter now.